Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Are we really ready for this?!?!?



While Cristina was at the gym this morning beefing up and training to watch the Olympics I was in bed recovering from four hours at a Trombone Shorty show at really cool little blues club in Santa Cruz, CA. Sure it may seem I was slacking but it's all part of my training strategy. I happen to know that Trombone Shorty is one of the best live shows you can see and being an audience member is no joke! I put in four hours of jumping and getting knocked around right in front of the stage like a pinball. I'm under the radar with my training! I'm outside of the box! I was working on TOUGHNESS and ENDURANCE, because there's telling what we we're gonna see in Vancouver and reporting from the slopes is no easy task.

Check out the video above and you'll see what I'm talking about.

1 comment:

  1. shit, son. I'm not ready for that. Huge props to that dude, though, for finishing the broadcast before collapsing into the snow!!

    ReplyDelete